# Custom Hata Sasimono's Textures Description
Version 1.1.4 and above added function to customize Hata Sasimono's texture, players only need to make images through a specified method, and load it ingame, to add more Hata Sasimono's patterns for the maids.
Image loading support hot reload, you can directly hot reload them using ingame commands.
- This descriptions applies to Touhou Little Maid mod version 1.1.4 and above;
- Requires basic operation of image creation software, and knowledge on image formats;
# How to Create Hata Sasimono's image
Any png image with a width to height rato of 2:3 will do, it support transparent layers, specific parameter for image design can be seen below;
Put the created Hata Sasimono image into
hata_texture folder, which is under
touhou_little_maid folder of client side config folders, enter the command
/hata reload ingame to hot reload.
- Hata Sasimono's image only includes customization for flag portion, flagpole texture cannot be customized;
- Hata Sasimono's image has to be in png format;
- Hata Sasimono's image only need to be placed in clientside, there is no need to upload it to the serverside, it won't load;
- Hata Sasimono's image has no naming convention.